-->

Templateism?

Manali Trip

                Kullu manali trip ,enjoy full with friends
















That was an auspicious day - my trip to Manali in Himachal Pradesh. I am a person who loves to travel long distances but while travelling to Manali I fell asleep. My mom woke me up to say we had reached. The moment I opened my eyes I was amazed - blue skies, white mountains, green land. It was very cold too. We stayed in a lodge near the river Beas. From the window of my room I was able to see the Rohtang pass. It was fully covered with snow. I haven't seen such a beautiful mountain ever before.
The very next day I was there playing in the snow. The guide said we won't be allowed on the pass during winter because the roads to Rohtang would be fully covered with snow. I was wondering how cold it would be in winter. For the first time I did some skiing and played a lot with the snow. My sister did paragliding, etc.
Next day I went to Kullu, a place near Manali. There I went for rafting on the Beas. It was awesome. The water was ice cold and fast flowing. Kullu is famous for its shawls. I too bought one for my granny.
There is a road called mall road in Manali, where both the sides of the roads are full of shops. We could see different types of clothes, eatables, shoes, bags, etc. Every thing was extraordinary.
I also went to some other places like museums, Hadimba temple, parks etc.
There are also many other temples. In one there were many monkeys and I was scared.
I really enjoyed it a lot there. After three days bliss, we planned to go back home. I was not able to forget Manali, her climate, and specially the river Beas whose noise was heard day and night without any rest.
We all must have heard a proverb " East or west home is the best " but if you have once travelled to Manali, then this proverb makes no sense to you as Manali is like heaven, a place where you get lost in its beauty.
Gayathri P.R.
Class IX, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Coimbatore.


Add Your Comments

Disqus Comments

Follow on Facebook